Friday 4 March 2011

Mumra Playlists - Week 3.

Since running the Playlists the most common thing I have heard from my readers is that since having children they have no time for music anymore.

I too fell into this trap and stopped listening for a while.

Posting the playlists has given me a new passion for it and I am really hoping some of you are feeling the same. This week while I searched for my entry I have listened to so many great tunes bringing with them feelings and memories of pre baby me.

So come on if you haven't joined in before why not give it a go?

Step away from the laundry, leave the toy box overflowing, dare I suggest logging out of Twitter? ( Ok, perhaps just minimize the page! ) and get hunting for your song for this weeks theme.

Which is....drum roll please.....

'A song of beauty'


I chose this song for the way it makes me feel. I literally get goosebumps every time I hear it. I can't explain the what and why to it meaning this to me. 

It is just beautiful.



Mumra Playlist


1 comment:

  1. I had not heard of your song of beauty before, but having listened to it it is rather pleasant on the ears :) lol check me out xx

    ReplyDelete