Saturday 9 April 2011

The One Word Meme.


I have been tagged in another meme. 
This time by the lovely @Aresidence with the 'One Word Meme' 

The idea of this meme came from Michelle originally and has been circulating the blogs for a while. I keep seeing it pop up and thinking how brave the bloggers doing it are, and now it is my turn. I'm quite nervous what words you readers might suggest.

So here we go, be honest, be blunt, keep it sweet and neat...ONE WORD.

What does Mumra mean to you....?

11 comments:

  1. Sarah Gainsborough9 April 2011 at 20:47

    Honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, my comment on your header picture, would be 'gorgeous'. does that count? your photos on this site are lovely, so i am sticking with that as my one word...!

    see you again soon, tamsyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you! She is gorgeous, but then I'm biased. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodybrillant! That's one word. It's a neologism. So there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As with all neologisms, it evolves. What I mean is bloodybrilliant. Duh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Gainsbrough10 April 2011 at 15:19

    Honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naomielizabethcraig10 April 2011 at 20:33

    Brilliant. (but one word was hard!!)

    ReplyDelete