Saturday 23 April 2011

Mumra Playlists - Week 10.

This may sound strange given my weekly playlists, but I have always had a bit of a problem with remembering song titles and words. Yep, I'm one of those people who says ' it goes...la,la,la dah dah dah....' I don't sing songs, I mumble and hum along because I really struggle to remember individual lyrics. 

That is except one song, etched into my mind from repetitive play during my teenage years. I can not hear it for years at a time it doesn't matter I know all the words every single one....



The theme this week is:  What song do you know every word to?


Mumra Playlist



To join in with Playlists simply blog your choice, give Mumra a mention so people know where to join in if they want to and link up so we can all see it.

If you don't blog you can still join in, just add the utube link straight into the linky with your name or Twitter id. Couldn't be easier...


2 comments:

  1. what a cool teenager you were!! i was into too much cheesy pop music in my early teen years so LL Cool J was not an act I enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies Love Cool J!
    I love him in NCIS Los Angeles. He has good arms!

    ReplyDelete