I thought it was time for a Tabitha update even if not just for me to workout where my baby girl has gone. She is 14 months old now and definitely taking the step into being a fully fledged toddler.
Giveaway signs your baby is now a toddler....
- When you get them out the bath you have to stand them on the bath mat to dry them.
- They run everywhere for no reason saying 'Ready, Steady, Gooooooo'
- They hold dollies over their shoulders, patting them on the back and saying 'Aaaah'
- When you say 'Have you done a Poo?' They hold their nappy and say 'Pooo!' (this information is not reliable)
- When asked to do something/not do something they will immediately lay face down on the floor.