Friday 6 May 2011

Thomas and Friends DVD Review - Pop goes Thomas.

Release date 9th May 2011 RRP. £12.99

When I had a little girl I thought I had escaped the whole Thomas Tank Engine thing but no... Tabitha loves Thomas.

Personally I think its the voice over, its so calming and seductive it just draws you in and before you know it you have watched the whole episode.

When I got asked if we wanted to get our hands on a pre released copy of Thomas and Friends - Pop goes Thomas, I didn't hesitate in saying, yes please!

I will admit when it arrived it was hard to tell who was more excited Mr Mumra or Tabitha, as they both sat down to watch it one Saturday morning.

No surprises here, four new, classic, superb episodes of Thomas.

If your children like Thomas, buy it. End of.

No comments:

Post a Comment