Friday 6 May 2011

Mumra Playlists Week 11.

My Dad used to take my brother to football matches every weekend when we were children and to compensate for this I got to have a Daddy and Daughter weekend to London every now and then.

Just my Dad and I would go to London and see a show, do some shopping and stay in a hotel, I thought it was the best thing ever!

We always saw a musical and they are special memories I will never forget. I would dream for years of being on stage in a production, however my lack of singing voice was sadly always going to be an issue.

My theme for this weeks playlist if you haven't already guessed is:

A song from a Musical.


I actually saw this one with my Mum but my love for musicals is because of my Dad so he got the big up this week! 

Mumra Playlist


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant theme! And I am number one, yay!!

    I haven't seen Wicked yet but heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete