Wednesday 25 August 2010

The Gallery - A photo I am proud of...


My gallery entry this week for Tara over at Sticky Fingers is to the theme.
'A photo I am most proud of..' 

I am obviously proud of every photo of Tabitha-Lo but these are photos I am proud of because i took them and I love the way they have turned out. My photography skills are non existent, when i buy a camera i ask for one i can point and press. 

Before Tabitha came along my only snaps were of my travels and drunken nights out, hardly artistic or well taken. When we got our Mac i started to fiddle about with the iphoto edit tools and found i could really improve a shot very easily.

Below are three shots of Tabitha when she was about 3 months old.

I adore them.








This next one photo was a random i took of myself using an old phone camera and then messed about and added a cheesy effect or two. It has turned out to be a favourite.



7 comments:

  1. You look like a cartoon character - very cool!!
    T-Lo looks gorgeous, her eyes are so big and dark :)
    My fav is her in the bath with her bubble bath Afro - great post x

    Ps. Just realised that I haven't added my badge you kindly awarded me to my blog yet!! Tut tut i must do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the soap bubble halo shot - priceless!
    Nice treatment on the self-portrait too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bubble bath one is just brilliant!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics, bubble bath one just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing pictures! I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bubble bath one looks like a professional Anne Geddes photo! Love it! Glad I've found your blog - hope to see you and the lovely Tabitha listed again next week on Blow Your Own Blog-Horn, www.mummyslittlemonkey.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bubble bath one looks like a professional Anne Geddes photo! Love it! Glad I've found your blog - hope to see you and the lovely Tabitha listed again next week on Blow Your Own Blog-Horn, www.mummyslittlemonkey.com :)

    ReplyDelete