Sunday 24 October 2010

Feeling it...


First things first, this is is not my arse.

It could have been once, not even that long ago but right now its a classic case of false advertising. My sessions at the gym are however going very well. I am upping the levels on the machines to push myself harder, adding an extra 500m and trying to beat my personal best times.  The other day i even found myself asking advice from one of the personal trainers about my stomach crunches and got a great new exercise to do along with them to tone my lower stomach which is where i really need to work on after my c-section.

The big news is my body is changing. My love handles (a stupid name i've always thought, i've never looked the massive blobs of fat stuck above my hips and thought of anything close to love...) had been cupping comfortably into the palms of my hand but now they are smoothing out and sloping down to my hips. Also when i am walking i can feel the beginnings of my thighs brushing past each other rather than the usual squided together meeting point. 

So....I have brought new jeans, hoorah! 

They are black skinny ones (a few sizes bigger than i would have liked) but i feel sexy in them like i want to wear heels and be a bit slutty. I can feel my old confidence creeping back a tiny bit, as if i can walk taller and look people in the eye more often. I am slowly coming back to life as a woman and it feels good.


7 comments:

  1. Good for you! And well done! You're an inspiration! Those jeans will be fitting you in no time! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay well done you! I have been trying to get back into the gym recently, not doing too well tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I read your blog on the gym it motivates me to get on the case. Everytime I organise a trip to a gym for a class or induction something ALWAYS stops me... It's like it's fate, i am to be fat and wobbly forever.

    Well done Sarah, hats of to you. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!!! Doesn't it feel fantastic to throw on an outfit that makes us feel sassy? :) Keep up the great workouts and flaunt you stuff, you sexy bitch! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you. Its a great feeling losing weight isn't it. Carry on the good work. I know we met once but I laso have weight to lose - not in the mindset yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you. Its a great feeling losing weight isn't it. Carry on the good work. I know we met once but I laso have weight to lose - not in the mindset yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you!!! Doesn't it feel fantastic to throw on an outfit that makes us feel sassy? :) Keep up the great workouts and flaunt you stuff, you sexy bitch! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete