Sunday 10 February 2013

Bakerdays Cake review.

I am not a huge fan of Valentines Day and my boyfriend even is even less of a fan so when Bakerdays offered for me to send him a letterbox cake in celebration I figured it might be quite funny to send it to his office.

To save myself getting told off I send it with love from Tabitha-Lo and knew he'd have to like it!

The concept of the letterbox cake is great. It comes boxed and inside sits the cake within a pretty tin. The cake was totally undamaged and the image I chose came out beautifully. The website is very easy to use and there are hundreds of selections for you to choose from.

I was also pleasantly surprised at the quality of the cake itself. It was moist and tasty, carrot cake was my choice but there are several others including chocolate.

We have already ordered and sent another one for his grandparents birthdays. This time we went for a large one and it too arrived promptly and in good condition.

In fact if you know us and have any celebrations coming up expect a cake because this is my new thing!

Get yours from Bakerdays. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment