Sunday 12 February 2012

White Rabbit England Review.


I was asked if I would like to review a nightlight from White Rabbit England and seeing as bedtime is always a bit of an issue at Mumra Towers I thought trying out a nightlight might be a good idea.

When it arrived I was I have to say gobsmacked by its beauty. This nightlight is perfection itself, made from pure white china the bulb inside makes the whole thing glow and radiates a soft and comforting light.

The rabbit is such high quality that when it is off it simply looks like a figurine in its own right.

Tabitha loves the bunny and it has helped with bedtime by creating such a cosy and relaxing vibe.

White Rabbit England don't just make rabbits, there are owls, dogs and lots of other styles of mushrooms or houses.

In fact the whole site is rather gorgeous. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment