Friday 24 June 2011

In The Powder Room Competition!




http://www.inthepowderroom.com/

I have been shortlisted!

Right, firstly forgive the crudeness of this posts format I'm trying to make Blogpress work for me but basically it's crap.

This is such huge news for me I had to share it with you anyway I could.

A few months ago I wrote an article for In The Powder Room and it was really well received. I then felt all cocky and entered their competition for a resident blogger ( also the Flip camera was a big incentive! ) anyway, I've only been bloody shortlisted!

Today they will be posting an article all about me and my entry to the competition, to my horror I think they are showing the entry email we had to send saying why we should win. I know my efforts were shocking and I AM hanging my head in shame.

If you enjoy Mumra and you want me to be wearing this face forever, pop over and give me a vote, I'll be your best friend!




1 comment: